This post is to record the progress of learning Android Development Specialization offered by Coursera.
At the heart of data abstraction is encapsulation.
- An inner nested class can reference non-static instance methods and fields.
- A static nested class cannot reference non-static instance methods and fields.
- Any code can report an exception via “throw”.
- Methods declaring checked exceptions require callers to provide an exception handler.
- The virtual machine searches up the runtime call stack to find exception handler.