This post is to record the trials and errors that I encounter when I
learn and review.
Key concepts in android are: Activity, Service, Broadcast Receiver,
Content Provider and Intent. You needn’t know all the details in order
to write android apps.
- Android’s middleware infrastructure provides reusable
capabilities that extend hardware-centric OS kernel and protocl
- App components are essential building blocks of mobile apps that
provide various hooks via which Android can effect an app’s
- Intents Messages that describe an action to perform or an
event that has occurred.
- Activities Provide a screen within which users can interact in
order to do something.
- Broadcast Receivers Event handlers that respond to broadcast
- Services Run in background to perform long-running operations
or access remote resources.
- Content Providers Manage access to structures data and
provides data security mechanisms.
- Java Threads. One way is to implement the Runnable interface. Or
you can create an anonymous inner class. Or you can create one
using a lambda expression.
- An app registers callbacks for specific types of events that can
occur within the framework.
- Expose hardware and Linux OS kernel capabilities to apps.
- Run continuously during system operation.
- Control flow is driven by various events and callbacks.
- The Activity Manager Service in android.
*git init status commit and etc.
- But SmartGit is a much better tool for open source project programming.
- Git remote. you can connect your repository to many remote
repositories, ‘master ‘ is the default repo.
- git push. This is how you backup your local changes to a remote
server’s copy of your repository.
- git clone, remote, fetch, pull, push.