In this post we will show, review and analyze the mobile app and support service by KOMATSU.
To infinity and beyond.
Komatsu established in 1921, is a diversified provider of industrial-use products and services. While remaining an international leader in the field of construction and mining equipment, the Komatsu Group engages in other businesses, such as utility equipment (compact machines), forest machines, industrial machinery, logistics and other solutions-based operations.
By upholding “Quality and Reliability” as the most important management policy, Komatsu is resolutely committed to providing safe, innovative products and services that best meet the needs and expectations of its customers around the world.
eParts provides the latest products information, parts specs and installation.
Retrieve reports on your fleet for machines with Vehicle Health Monitoring Systems.
Retrieve reports on your fleet for machines with payload systems.
- SMART CONSTRUCTION’S collaboration and expansion of functions as well as no. of jobsites deployed.
- Model range expansion for ICT-intensive construction equipment.
- Advancement and expansion of the innovation strategy. “Value creation by means of innovation.”
- Further reforms of the value chain.
- Reforms of businesses by applying ICT and IoT, and reinforcement of corporate muscle which is resilient to demand changes.
- Futher spead of IOT, AI and big data.
- The progress of electric and autonomous vehicles.
- Value creation by means of innovation
- Growth strategies based on business reforms
- Structural reforms for growth
- Workplaces of the future: Safe, Highly productive, smart and clean.
- Automation, autonomous operation, electrification and remote controlling of construction, mining and utility equipment.
- Preventive maintenance by applying IOT and AI, and Lifecycle support under serial number-based management
- Logistics reforms
- Next generation key components
- Business reforms by means of ICT and IOT.
- We will achieve digital transformation of construction by advancing products (automation and autonomous operation) and processes (optimization) to help create safe, highly productive, smart and clean workplaces of the future.
- Advanced Decision-making Autonomous Operation
- Landlog, “Visualization” of workplace data
- Digital transformation of construction: planning, earth moving, inspection.
- Sustainable Growth.
- Growth above the industry’s average by focusing investment in growth areas.
- Future construction equipment.
- Optimization platform and solutions business
- Promotion of smart forestry.
- Future Plant—-Connected plants with Zero impact on environment and workers.